Programming communities

Before moving into today's blog I would like to share something with you , I have opened a community named bug busters. Do join it, I will provide the link at the end of the page. And today we will discuss about communities.

What is a programmer community ?

A community is wherein people come together and help each other let it be resources or solving a bug. There are many people who have more knowledge about somethings and through communities they share this knowledge. A community helps people to grow in their field of interest. We learn from other people. We have that proverb in hindi that "Harr insaan se uski acchayi lo burayi nhi " , in community we do the same.

Advantages to join a community

  • The first thing is you get to know about some great resources that other people are using.
  • The next thing is you get updates about events going on like hackathons,hiring challenges etc.
  • The next thing is your networking increases. (This is a big topic, I would try to talk about it in my next blog.)
  • You can take help from members to solve bugs!
  • You can team up for hackathons

So guys try to be part of a community. It always benefits you . And if you lack motivation,this is the place for you.I personally am a part of many communities. I learnt alot from these.

My Experience in taking part in communities

All the events which I participate in, I get news from the community.Not only that,I got a very good friend from the community with whom I am doing pair programming. So,basically community has contributed in my growth.


Link to join my community

https://discord.gg/Dhx3sDbpvJ

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect blog tbh but you should also talk about the cons of getting involved in lots of community and wasting time. I think everyone should be selective towards the community as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fs module in node js!!!

Open source !!